Who am I?

Monday, January 11, 2016





Hello!

So if you guys don't have me on Snapchat (@moderndaychic), then it's very hard for you guys to imagine what I'm like and what my other interests are. I've decided that as of this post, I'm am going to start using my blog as a platform to share with you guys who I am as a person, and to give you guys more information as to my tastes and preferences. 

To kick off this series, I've decided to share with you guys some of current favourite songs.


In no particular ranking:






















This is quite a extensive list, but its hard to pick some songs over others. All the songs are linked, so please do check these songs out. This my usual go to playlist, so regardless of my current mood, I am always in the mood for these tunes.

That's it for now, I hope you guys have a nice day and I'll have another post up very soon.

Chantel xx





You Might Also Like

0 comments