A Saharan Desire

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hello!

I hope you guys have been well. In todays post, I'll be sharing a outfit which is styled around this clutch from my sisters upcoming label Sahara. All the pieces are handmade from Turkey, and they're a perfect item to have for summer. This outfit features one of the many ways in which this clutch could be styled. 










Here are a few street shots which I have collected over time on my phone






I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I'll be updating regularly on my Snapchat (@moderndaychic) and Instagram (@moderndaychic) about the stages that Sahara is heading towards. Also, please make sure to follow Sahara on instagram at @saharathelabel! I'm also going to start a small series soon where I will introduce small post which include more information about myself, and what my tastes and preferences are.

Thank you, and I hope you guys have a lovely day.

Chantel xx

Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit - ACHE (You can purchase it from Bronze Snake Shop)
Shoes - Dolce Vita
Clutch - Sahara
Sunglasses - Dior

You Might Also Like

0 comments