Minimal Greys & Whites

Tuesday, July 07, 2015



Hello,

I've been trying to fit in fashion blogging whenever I could. Lately I've just been shooting around areas where I'm usually running errands. Ever since this year, I've been finding it hard to balance blogging and school. Hence why you guys haven't seen a lot of street art/street shot photos, since I'm not around any interesting locations. I've just entered my 2 week holiday break from school, and so far I already have a pile of work that's calling me. I wish I could share with you guys an exciting new adventure thats happening in my life, but unfortunately there isn't any. Anyway, I since its holidays now I just wanted to shoot a quick post for you guys. It's going to be harder for me to get posts up now, since both of my main photographers aren't in the country right now. However, I'll try my best to find a way to get new content up though. Just before you see the rest of the photos, I should warn you about how my dog is a poser.






Just a heads up, my dog is a natural pose












That's all for now. Hope you guys are well, and I'll hopefully have another post up very soon.

Chantel xx

Outfit Details:
Turtleneck - Joe Fresh
Culottes - Witchery 
Heels - Charles and Keith
Sunglasses - Sunday Somewhere 
Sunglasses - House of Harlow 
Watch - Witchery 
Half moon ring - Kookai 
Three chained rings - Kookai 
Gold geometric ring - Pigeonhole
Skull ring - Lovisa
Double arrow bracelet - Evan Evina
Key bracelet - Pigeonhole 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. girl, you know how to work!! so fierce!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pictures!!! U should get more credit! Have a nice day:)
    Xx nikki

    ReplyDelete