Intricate Elements

Wednesday, August 05, 2015


Hello,

So the outfit in today's post will be featuring two lovely pieces that were sent over to me from The Peach Box. Use my code "tpb-moderndaychic", for 15% off all orders from The Peach Box! It's only valid until the end of August. I was also excited to style my new pleated skirt. It came in the mail a day before my items from The Peach Box.
















Anyway that'sit for now. Make sure to check out The Peach Box and use my code "tpb-moderndaychic" for 15% off all orders. I'll hopefully have another post up soon, so until then I hope you guys will be well.

Outfit Details:
Button Up Shirt - Hugo Boss
Pleated Skirt - Marc by Marc Jacobs

Heels - Acne
Clutch - Alexander McQueen
Silver Buckle Bangle - The Peach Box
Silver Roman Numeral Bangle - The Peach Box
Sunglasses - Wake Up

You Might Also Like

0 comments