Out the door

Sunday, January 04, 2015




Hello! So I've realised its been quite a while since I've posted and I apologise for that. But nevertheless here's a new post today. So this has been probably one of my go to outfits lately. In fact within 10 minutes of waking up I had made plans with a friend for that day. Not only that, I had to leave the house within 15-20 mins. 

So one of my staples lately has been this faux leather backpack. I've been digging around looking for a backpack in which I could dress up, and man have I found it. I think something like this is especially perfect for during the summer holidays. I cannot tell you guys how many times I've gone with the bare minimal products to bring when sleeping over, just so that I can bring a nice bag with me the next day.


However if your more into a beachy satchel bag, then make sure to check out Witchery for a great alternative.











Also I hope everyone had a happy new year and for all the year 12 students in Australia I hope that your WACE examinations results were good, I'm sure you guys would've done fine. For all the people like myself who are starting yr 11 & 12, lets work hard and persevere through this year. Hope you guys have a nice day and I'll try to post soon.

Chantel xx

Outfit details:
Top - Bardot
Shorts - Myer
Belt - Kookai
Shoes - Nike
Backpack - Seed
Watch - Burberry
Sunglasses - House of Harlow 

©MODERNDAYCHIC 2014-2015 All content rightfully belongs to me unless stated otherwise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments