A Midnight Daze

Tuesday, August 16, 2016



Hi everyone,

So needless to say that this blogpost is well overdue. A lot of things have happened lately, nothing life changing, but definitely enough to keep me up at night. I feel that I am challenged lately emotionally, to be morally correct and to always make the right decision. I learnt some major life lessons recently, which have hurt me greatly in the process, but they are lessons I can take on board to develop a stronger resilience. I really want to make a little "chit chat" video on YouTube explaining all of this. But I feel that I need a few months to pass so that I can contemplate more about what I have learnt, and for me to further examine the best way to deal with the given situation at my current level of maturity (which keep in mind is very minimal).

With ATAR exams approaching, I am nothing but stressed. I know that it'll pass, but the slight thought of it being 2-3 months away is quite petrifying. Nevertheless, I am beginning to start my exam preparations now to set myself up to perform at my best.

Lately in terms of personal style, I definitely seen a slight shift, in the sense that I am slowly settling for a edgy but chic style. I think this looks aligns with my current self the best. Also I've realised this winter, that my wardrobe is definitely not equipped enough to deal with the strong winter winds. RIP me.


















Anyway that is it for this blogpost. Thanks for reading and I'll have another post up very soon.

Chantel xx

Outfit details:
Jumpsuit - Finders Keepers
Denim Jacket - Thrifted
Mules - rmk
Bag - Marc Jacobs
Choker - DIY choker






You Might Also Like

0 comments