Minimum Colours

Sunday, January 11, 2015




Hello everybody, so you guys might be wondering and thinking something along the lines of "What?! she posted another blogpost and it hasn't even been a month! Unbelievable". But yes if you had read my previous post I had said I'd try to post soon and well here I am.


So I'm not going to lie it took me a good 30-45 mins trying to figure out how to style this top. I'm the type of person that likes to plan out their outfit prior to the day. I had purchased this top recently and I am obsessed with it. I think I have well established that I am a HUGE fan of long sleeve button up shirts, so of course when I saw this I had to get it.




This is my lame pathetic attempt of incorporating colour into my summer outfits, trust me it was a struggle. Speaking of a change, when I had shot this post I thought to myself "I don't really smile in my pictures do I?...". Hence why I had to put on my best smile to show you guys that yes I do know what smiling is, also sorry if I look like the Grinch who stole Christmas I hope I didn't scar your eyes.





















Anyway that is all for now, I'll try to get a new post up soon but I can't make any promises so I will apologise in advance. Also sorry that I hardly have any photos of street art in this post, I'll try to compensate in my next blog post. By the way I have a new instagram account that I use, so please follow it just because that's where I notify you guys when I have posted a new blogpost (@moderndaychic, also click the heart icon in the headbar to be directed onto my instagram page)

Chantel xx

Outfit details:
Top - Country Road
Shorts - Ladakh
Shoes - Windsor Smith
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses - House of Harlow
Rings - Unknown
Necklace - Witchery 

©MODERNDAYCHIC 2014-2015 All content rightfully belongs to me unless stated otherwise.



You Might Also Like

0 comments