Fine Lines

Sunday, July 27, 2014



Hi guys!! I know it's been a while since my last blogpost, so I figured I should really start posting again. I've been really slack lately with blogging just because I had other priorities that had to come before blogging such as school, family ect. But nevertheless I had some free time today, so I thought I'd share with you guys this recent outfit.




So lately one of my favourite pieces to style are long sleeve button up shirts. I love the versatility in them and how you can style them in many different ways. This outfit today has been my go-to outfit for winter lately. It's comfy, casual yet presentable at the same time. The other day I had some business to attend to so I thought that I'd wear this. It's somewhat professional yet casual at the same time, which was what I was aiming for.




For that day I decided to go for simplicity with my accessories.





 As per usual I'm going to share with you guys some location shots, enjoy!!










Well that's all for today, sorry this blogpost had to be short. I have another Europe post to upload and another blogpost which will be something different instead of my usual outfit posts. Until next time, bye!

Chantel xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments